Ref : EFEIE
• Keeping firm grip on electric energy consumption
• Evaluate the energy efficiency of electrical installations
• Based on case studies, envisage energy savings solutions.
Knowledge about electricity or good industrial experience
• Group of conferences and application studies
• Study of concrete cases.
• Engineering firm staff
• Engineers of control services, laboratories and other technical services
• Maintenance managers.
PROGRAM - 5 days
DEFINITION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT IN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
IMMEDIATE MEASUREMENT – MANAGEMENT OF EXISTING INDUSTRIAL TOOL
• Electrical energy supplies and the use thereof
- Corrective actions to be provided
- Optimization of subscription contract for electrical energy supply.
• Areas concerned by savings:
- Electrical distribution
- Electric motors and electrical actuators
- Rotating machine
- Hearing/Air conditioning
• Consumption analysis
- Benchmarks, efficiency, reduction potential
- Hierarchization of energy savings sources and choices taking account of all possible impacts
Use of corporate pricing
Quality of electrical network
Management of motor start-ups
Reduction of off load operations
Operation of regulated systems
Optimization of lighting.
Quality of electrical distribution
High efficiency motors.
Principle of implementation of electronic speed variation
Increase in efficiency through regulation
Management of operation by automatisms
Duplication of actuators.
Recovery and storage of electrical energy
New lighting technologies.
CHALLENGING ENERGY CHOICES
• Self production
• Economic justification of investment