Ref : EEI
• Keeping track of energy consumption
• Preliminary energy diagnostic
• According to case studies, envisage energy savings solutions.
• Group of conferences and application studies
• Study of concrete cases.
• Engineering firm staff members
• Control service engineers, laboratories and technical services
• Environment and security managers
• Maintenance managers
• Corporate and local authority managers.
PROGRAM - 5 days
• Presentation of various types of energy
- Fossil fuel energy
- Waste energy - Nuclear energy
TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR ENERGY SAVINGS
• Current technical means for every savings
- Keeping firm grip on lighting
- Optimize air conditioning
- Technical management of buildings (GTB) + Teleservices
- Promote renewable energy (ENR)
• Establishment of an energy management system (SGE).
• Examples and industrial case studies
- Vapor savings
- Electrical consumption savings
- Compressed air savings
Energy savings in industrial environments
Industrial process energy recovery etc.